The tool is still in its alpha stage as some functions may not work as expected, such as the alpha firmware discovery.
这是一个可以用来为Ticwatch 抓取 Ticwear 刷机包的工具，当前还在测试阶段，很多功能尚未实现，比如Alpha版的固件不能很好的获取。
Warning: this tool is only used for test purpose. Be aware of what you are doing with your watch, and I will not be responsible for breaking your device. 警告：该工具只用作测试意图。请想清楚了再刷机，对于由任何该工具造成砖机之类的问题概不负责。如见目前不支持新出的手表如 Ticwatch S, E之类，切记。
1. Ticwatch2 international version -> Ticwath2 Chinese version: Succeed!
2. Ticwatch2 Downgrade to 4.8: Succeed!
3. Ticwatch2 switch version manually: Succeed!
1. Download your ROM, rename it to “update.zip” and place it in the root folder of sdcard of your watch,
2. Go to develop mode and update manually, wait for around 30 secs for the watch to process.
3. Reset your device after flashing a ROM.
Current Version / 当前版本: 0.2
Download Link / 下载链接: TicFirm v0.2
– Updated most firmware links;
– Added support for all release & beta ROMs.
– Fixed bugs.
– Achieved basic features.
Advanced users/高级用户: You can use the folling python script to sniffer any official roms with yourself. All the detected results will be saved into a csv file. 对于高级用户，你可以用以下python脚本来嗅探需要的固件，并且，所有的结果会被保存到csv文件中以供浏览及再利用。 Github: Ticfirm-sniffer
Thank to rrvuhpg‘s awesome root and recovery that allow us to install custom roms on Xperia XA. Hence, i have made a MM ROM which is fully deodexed and ultra slim, hope you will enjoy.
Based on F3115_Customized AU_1302-4361_33.2.A.4.70_R4A, and for F3115 devices only. You have to unlock your bootloader and flash this rom.
– Full deodexed & Ultra slim
– Disabled signature verification (Not sure)
– Added AudioRecorder
– Modified Xperia Home
– Modified OEM partition
– Updated some apps (e.g: Music, Video, Album, etc.)
– Google Apps (except Play Store)
– Input Methods (except English)
– Live Wallpapers
– Some widgets & plugins
– Smallapps (except Touchblock)
– Sony UpdateCenter
– Useless Camera plugins
– Tasks, etc.
1. Unlock bootloader and flash boot and recovery by following rrvuhpg’s post.
2. Boot into recovery mode
3. Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache & flash this ROM
4. Flash other packages (e.g.: supersu, drm, xposed) if you want
Further Step (Optional):
Because the rom occupies around 1.1 GB in system partition, you can shrink your system partition (to 1.5GB or 2GB, for example) and expand your userdata partition. I did it and i am sure you can heve a try. Here is the tutorial i followed.